Saturday 5 September 2015

Experience Of the Day!!!!!!!!!

So my people I was going to buy pepper, I wanted to prepare jollof rice oooo.....hummmm....as I got to mama lekans shop(not real name sha).....two other ladies were in her shop, among them was a really fat woman.......the woman was plenty!!!!....occupying space like matter......
Anyways I greeted them, and was buying my pepper till we heard BRAAH!!!!!!.......PHHHHHRT!!!!!
Everybody took cover....including me, holding our nose....the mess aka fart was smelling sooo badly.....hain!!!!
The fat woman just farted, and she was laughing.......e joo....e ma binu oooo she said, we ate beans in our house today, that's what is making me mess like this
Ma dear....i just took my tomatoes n ran away oooo
Haba!!!!!!

Is farting in public acceptable????

1 comment:

  1. people do it and it very common this days,,,, but seriously it not polite.

    ReplyDelete

COUPLE WEDS IN SHOP-RITE KAMPALA

WEIRD!!!!! the couple pictured above decided to tie the knot inside a shoprite mall in kampala the bride who is a manager at shoprite ...