Saturday 5 September 2015

The Dream

Beads of sweat ran down my face......actually the sweat coming out of my body, could fill  2 buckets of water....the old man holding the knife was saying was some incantations........ekuku le ku....we have brought the sacrifice, awon  iya oso come and eat this sacrifice....there was also 3 men tying white wrapper, and their bodies painted white.....in small dots, and they also tied their head with white wrapper
Fear gripped me, so this was how my last moments on earth would be?....i remembered mama,choima,nkechi.....my wife and touchi my new born son....so I won't be seeing them again
Tears filled my eyes and I cried.Just then the man, saying the incantation said to the 3 men, oya hold his two hands and legs....so I can cut off his head.......haaa....i let out a terrifying scream, but it did not seem to affect my captors at all
If you scream again na your tongue we go commot!!!! The old man said to me with seriousness on his face
I kept quiet, it was better to die swiftly than a slow and agonising death
Then they put me on the ground......I closed my eyes, I could feel the knife already at my neck, I let out a really huge scream................the knife was going in deeper,deeper and I could feel life leaving me.......
Then I woke up......it was only a dream...I quickly looked beside me, and saw my lovely wife sleeping peacefully.....
Thank God I said, I quickly went on my kneels and prayed........wc kain dream be this????

No comments:

Post a Comment

COUPLE WEDS IN SHOP-RITE KAMPALA

WEIRD!!!!! the couple pictured above decided to tie the knot inside a shoprite mall in kampala the bride who is a manager at shoprite ...