Thursday 27 August 2015

PAINS OF AN UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE



I wake up today again, this time hopeful that it would be better than yesterday,.....its been 3 years since I graduated from the university, hummm I say with a sigh...maybe today would be my lucky day....i quickly run into the shower....have my bath, dress fully suited up, put my Cvs and credentials into 7 different envelops....I say I quick prayer and dash out.....I come back home at  night with all my hopes dashed and shattered....Mama asks how my day went, but I am too weak, tired and frustrated to even answer her....God when will the frustration end I say to myself.............
This is the condition of many youths in my country, yearly thousands graduate from the different universities across Nigeria with high hopes of getting a job,and this is the situation they face every day....
In Nigeria more than 50 percent of our youths are unemployed....Youth’s unemployment has maligned our families and debased our educational system. Parents are frustrated and traumatised at seeing their sons and daughters turn into crimes and prostitution because of unemployment. The younger ones are discouraged from being serious with their studies because their seniors who have been to school are jobless and frustrated
 
I think the youthful population could be an advantage to our economy if well harnessed.....the right atmosphere should be created so that they can thrive as entrepreneurs thereby contributing to the development and growth of our country Nigeria


Cheers........


No comments:

Post a Comment

COUPLE WEDS IN SHOP-RITE KAMPALA

WEIRD!!!!! the couple pictured above decided to tie the knot inside a shoprite mall in kampala the bride who is a manager at shoprite ...