Wednesday 14 September 2016

KENYATTA UNIVERSITY STUDENT PICTURED BELOW REVEALED THAT SHE HAS INFECTED 600 MEN WITH HIV/AIDS

Trending News in Kenya








# DEAD SHOCKING: Kenyatta University student publishes 90 names of Men she has infected
with HIV.









This is what the lady had to post. As a woman,you undergo through a lot in life,especially campus. This environment ain’t friendly at all though ladies enjoy it the most. As a first year,I broke my virginity the second week. That’s when I got STI from a 4th year student leader at KU. Since then,I’ve been able to sleep with a range of student leaders across different universities who f*ck me without any protection. I’m compelled to write their names here as a caution to all freshas who just joined.
I’ll start with 1-20 tonight:



To see pictures of the babe and the names of the men she published please click the link below
http://mailguardian.blogspot.co.ke/2016/09/kenyatta-university-student-mary-munene.html?m

No comments:

Post a Comment

COUPLE WEDS IN SHOP-RITE KAMPALA

WEIRD!!!!! the couple pictured above decided to tie the knot inside a shoprite mall in kampala the bride who is a manager at shoprite ...