Thursday 3 September 2015

Excuse me!!!!!! I am Love Struck

I am in love with one of the most beautiful, Loving, caring and the most wonderful Man in the whole world
He has been lots of things to me, and this post is specially dedicated to him
Won't be including his name......so let's call him MR Lovely X
Here's reasons why I love him
1.he loves me
2. He thinks I am beautiful
3.He cherishes our relationship
4.He has an amazing smile
5.He has helped me come to know God
6.He is Honest with me
7.He cares about me
8.He is smart
9.He is handsome
10.He treats me like a princess
11.He helps me when I need me
12. He has helped me build up my confidence
13.He wants to be with me for me
14.He is everything I could have ever asked for
15.He know me better than anyone else in the world
16.He keeps putting up with all my crap
17.He makes me laugh even when I am sad
18.You make me laugh smile
19.He sees the best in me
20.You let me  Cry in your arms when I need it
21. I miss you like crazy especially when you far away


This special post is dedicated to my heartbeat.......so much love to ya!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COUPLE WEDS IN SHOP-RITE KAMPALA

WEIRD!!!!! the couple pictured above decided to tie the knot inside a shoprite mall in kampala the bride who is a manager at shoprite ...