Thursday 3 September 2015

STORY OF A GEEK I MET IN THE BULES

As I passed by, a dark handsome dude..... He couldn't seem to resist the smell of my perfume. He let out a really big grin and said to me, Wow u smell nice.....at that point My head was swelling at the compliment.....and I Let out a big smile saying Thank you.....and jejejly passed by
The dude was persistent, and came and introduced himsef........His Voice was really deep,well toned the kinda guy you would consider to be a TDH
Henry was his name.....we both came to write an aptitude test and we were both tense, not knowing how the results would be.....luckily we both passed the test....and immediately we started talking.....
He seemed like a guy that talked too much, and was really spiritual,....but Na the "spirikoko" I fear pass oooo
He went on and on about how this day I meet him was important and how there is a reason for everything....
In a way he married his spirituality with intellectuality in a really weird, akward way.......He was really too forward sha, weird and He thought I loved him from afar???
Scoffs!!!! .....hummm, as if that's how Men are scarce.....anyways my general opinion of him sha.......is that he is kool...............

So my people No Matter where you meet a certain individual always try to be nice


XoXo
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

COUPLE WEDS IN SHOP-RITE KAMPALA

WEIRD!!!!! the couple pictured above decided to tie the knot inside a shoprite mall in kampala the bride who is a manager at shoprite ...